Friday, January 1, 2016

welcome 2016


I went through the pictures on my camera roll on my phone from this past year and 
wanted to have them here in this little space. never before shared pictures and each one
holds a special memory for me.

2015 was rough.. it's one of those years that you just want to erase from your memory bank.
it was just busy and emotionally draining for me...so many changes and I'm not good at 
dealing with change when it comes to my loved ones. 
but these little bits here remind me of the good parts of the year. 
and it serves as a reminder that I need to take more pictures. there are many
special people missing from this camera roll - I'm going to change that this year and 
make a point to get them in front of my camera or iphone. 

peace out 2015 - and a big huge welcome to you, 2016.. let's make it a good one.

"Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year." -emerson

wishing you the very best in the upcoming year! xo

No comments: