Wednesday, July 2, 2014

nine.











what a little goofball :)

this was such a big year for him...3rd grade, new friends, speech intervention is no longer needed, more responsibilities (both at home and at school). I see him changing before my eyes and I'm not sure
how I feel about that. definitely makes me sad but also makes me a little excited to see who he will become. this little guy, of all my children, is my most sensitive one and the most affectionate. maybe it's
because he's been raised in a house-full of girls but either way-  it's the way God made him and we
are so so very happy that he is ours.






1 comment:

shelly earnshaw @ribbon in the sky said...

my son will be nine next month and has three sisters. he is definitely my most thoughtful, compassionate, and easy-going child. i think it is the way men are supposed to be...may these traits never fade! love it when you post!