Tuesday, May 6, 2014

18 days.

that's how many days are left till we are officially done with school. we are counting down the days over here because we are so ready for school to be over. not quite sure what I'm going to do with them once they're out of school but I'm taking one thing at at time..

first things first, we've got to get through:
3 open houses
2 end-of-year school projects
a mothers day celebration at school (and a father's day one as well)
a birthday party for my daughter
and 2 out of town trips this month

oy.


2 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I am sooooooooooooo ready for summer!! I love having all my kiddos home...also, I hate mornings lol and rushing to get out of the house...I soooooo looking forward to no schedule!

Unknown said...

Girl. I hear you. May is SOOOOO crazy for me/us! Baseball almost every night, ballet recital and rehearsals, deadlines for stuff for me...just SO much stuff. Ready for June!