Tuesday, August 2, 2011

girls just wanna have fun

I found a spectacular looking wall around town a couple of months ago.
It was turquoise and white striped and I thought it would be a wonderful little space to take some
pictures. Since then I have been looking for an opportunity to take pictures there.

Well, I was able to convince a couple of my friends to take a couple of pictures there - isn't that wonderful?
They know my obsession love of photography. They know how much it means to me and they were willing
to help a friend out.
They were starving
and hot
and tired with the sun hitting us straight on
but it was wonderful.

Unfortunately, the sun was not in the right position and I got some horrible shadows that just ruined it {grrr}.

I was finally able to get out there, I was finally able to practice and the sun just went and did this. Stinker.
My friends saw how it bummed me out and said "we'll come back and try it again."
My heart fluttered a couple of extra times.
They were willing to put up with all of this again.
It's true friend love.

I did find a little alley for impromptu fun pictures using my tripod.




And then we went out to eat at the taco trucks. Can't beat that.

I'd say it's perfect way to spend time with girlfriends.


No comments: