Sunday, April 10, 2011

picture of the day..for several days..

Im behind on posting daily pictures, here are some pictures taken over
the last couple of days...

 S-mode, Nikon 18-55mm, f4.5, 1/25, ISO 2200

This was taken at a friends house during playgroup time.
the train track was meticulously set up by another mom at the beginningof playgroup..
and apparently it was in my daughters path as she walked through...
you can see about 4 different types of toys in this picture..
anything to keep the kids content.


A-mode, Nikon 18-55mm, f20, 1/160, ISO 200

{I have no idea why I used A-mode, I think I was experimenting}

I hosted a clothing swap at my house for our local moms club group...
about 1000 moms {actually only about 40.. but it felt like 1000} showed
up with bins of clothes to sell and to shop for gently used items for their kids.. 
there was so much cute baby clothes..
makes me want to have another baby just so that I could buy some of the clothes...
{but I have already been told by the Mr. that its not happening}

No comments: