Saturday, July 12, 2014

10 on 10 - July edition {at the lake}



well, summer is in full swing over here.. it's actually been quite a nice summer for us. we've been off of school for about 6 weeks or so and so far so good. one of my goals this summer was to just relax and take it easy. I tried not to put too much on our schedule and over-commit to many things. it definitely has made for a much more relaxed summer.

on this 10th day of the month, we packed up our kids (along with most of every item in the house we thought we would need), along with our neighbors and headed to the lake. we had such a wonderful time.. the sun, the water, the water play, food on the grill and the relaxed conversation made it memorable.














we were exhausted by the end of the day.. the good kind of exhausted.
here's to more summer days at the lake..

thanks for taking a peek.. follow along and visit Alexis, Jodi and Jessica as they 
share a bit about their day.

 xoxo


3 comments:

Alexis said...

Flor, SUMMER!! These photos are so fun! I tried to pick a favorite and I think it was the picture of you taken with you shooting up. I just adore it. Usually shooting up the nostril is not good, but I love that you broke the rules! IT WORKS!!:) I also love the black and white friends one. It looks like you guys are enjoying summer so much!

Unknown said...

You are my favorite photographer ever. No kidding. I love you.

The Olive Tree Blog said...

I love your last photo with the words!! I don't glorify busy...but I am feeling summer slip through my hands! Trying to soak up all the moments. Love your photos and sweet family!