Sunday, February 9, 2014

it's nice to be back


Oh wow, it's been a while, hasn't it? I didn't intend to take a break for such a long time but I suppose
maybe I needed to step away for a bit.

It's good to be on here again, posting and sharing. I'm not quite sure what I intend to do with this little spot on the internet but for now, I'm not going to worry about it. I enjoy it for what it is right now - a little happy place where I can share my pictures with my family and friends but most importantly a place where I can sit with a cup of tea and share snippets of life. A very good life.

There is one thing that hasn't changed.. I still am not the best with words. I prefer to communicate with pictures, so you'll probably see more pictures around here than words.


I'll be back tomorrow posting some 10 on 10 pictures - I joined up with a couple of lovely ladies and we are doing a little 10 on 10 blog circle. If you're not familiar with project 10 on 10, it's basically a project in which you shoot 10 pictures, within 10 hours, on the 10th day of every month. And tomorrow is our first post.

It's resurrection day for this little ole' blog.. it feels good to be back.

1 comment: