Wednesday, October 19, 2011

wiww & it's good to be back


It's amazing how easy it is to go back to my old ways...back to when I wasn't part of What I Wore Wednesday.
I miss one week of WIWW and and then all of a sudden I'm slackin with my outfits.
I start slipping back into my yoga pants and workout clothes.. and sometimes it's ok
but the problem is that I have an addictive personality.
Which means that if I enjoy it for a day or two then I'll keep
doing it for as long as I can get away with it.

That's how my sweet tea addiction started.
And now I'm trying to break it and it's not going so well.

Anyhoo, 2 outfit pictures to share today..
nothing spectacular.. the weather is still trying to figure itself out over
here in Cali.
Not yet cold enough for sweaters and still warm enough for shorts.

 headband/necklace: Forever 21, {old}, cardi/white tank top: Target, sandals: Old Navy  
 Button up: Target, Jeggings: Walmart {old}, sandals: Old Navy

These are my typical go-to outfits..
simple and comfortable.. kind of boring but comfortable :)

On a completely different topic..
it's still so awkward to take these pictures.
Most of the time I'm stressing out about my kids..
checking to see where they're at and who is in what.
If I'm smiling it's because my kids are doing something goofy
and if I'm serious it's because someone is about to get
in big time trouble just as soon as the picture is taken.

Real life folks.. gotta love it or else I'll go crazy :)

Visit the other ladies at the What I Wore Wednesday link up..
I have no doubt you'll be inspired!
pleated poppy


23 comments:

Meagan At Fairly Fabulous said...

I know how goofy it feels to take these pics- but you look so great! I always feel awkward. You look so natural. You and Andrea at Four Flights of Fancy have officially convinced me to get black skinny jeans and a chambray top! ;)

Nicole {Miss Mommy} said...

Hey Flor!. I am so glad I found you!. I love your outfits - you are SO cute :). Following you now :)

Jo-Lynne said...

You do not look boring at all! I am with you - I tend to keep it simple too. But this carnival is so good for me. Because srsly? I would never wear anything but yoga pants otherwise. Nice to "meet" you!

Stephanie said...

Girl I feel your pain, if the house is quite that means a two year old is into something like nail polish!

Four Flights said...

you are beautiful! love your chambray shirt and sunny smile. Thanks for visiting my blog. Love your pretty place here :)

theolivetree said...

I have a new love for my clothes after being pregnant...lol...when nothing fits :) You look great!

Ashley Sisk said...

I've been craving sweaters lately and yet it's still warm out. Such a bummer.

Kimberlee Haag @ http://enoughfaithfortoday.blogspot.com/ said...

I LOVE that you do this! I don’t think I have enough cute outfits to put together an entire weekly wardrobe. Hoping to start being a part of this soon… It’s on my 30 by 30! XoXo

Jessica said...

the outfits are great...i too have an addictive personality and would wear my favorite leggings and sweater everyday if i could. this is a great challenge for me though...i have such a hard time getting dressed cute when i'm pregnant. i should give it a try though:)

lori said...

stopping by from wiww... you made me laugh! i completely understand the sweet tea addiction- LOVEEE it. ive given it up, but now im the same way about diet cherry pepsi... haha.

you look great- you have seriously gorgeous hair!! have a great rest of the week.

Jeanna said...

Now if I could only make my cut off jeans look so cute. You look great! Love the pink feather necklace too.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Your hair looks GORGEOUS!! Those curls are to die for!

Rebecca @ heartland farmhouse said...

Cute as usual!

You're welcome to come visit the 42* Heartland...where you can plan your outfits! Jeans & sweaters everyday! Ha! ;)

Just curious, do your kids take your pictures???

Heather said...

You're so cute, Flor!
I had a dream about you while I was napping earlier... you moved to the same city as me :) Hehehee! So random, but I just had to share!!
xoxoxoxo

Vivian said...

You are so cute FLOR! I see you like headbands...you should enter my giveaway ;)

Brittney said...

super super cute!!

Justin said...

Nice pics! Following your blog!

Fash Boulevard said...

how cute are you? i love the jean shorts. so happy I came across your blog. totally following. I'd love if you'd check out my style and fashion blog and see if you'd like to follow. I'd love to hear what you think of my JewelMint photo shoot. thanks love. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
Adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist.

Brittany@Love Stitched said...

Love the shorts and cardi! your just too cute!

rebecca said...

NOT boring. comfort rules all!

Emily said...

LOVE your blog... And I love your style! :) You have definitely inspired me! I'm a new follower!

hannah singer said...

you're adorable, always!
love those sandals and a bit jealous you are wearing shorts :) freezing here in north dakota!

xo happy weekend to you, flor!

shopfreak said...

Loving your hair and headband in that first pic! It looks professionally done!