Wednesday, October 5, 2011

wiww - and real life


The days are just flyin' by over here..
and before I know it the holidays will soon be here.
I most definitely am not ready for the holidays yet.

Another week of What I Wore Wednesday over at the Pleated Poppy..

********

Church and errands..
I was a little stressed out taking this picture...

Shirt: Forever 21, Scarf: Gap, Cropped Pants: Gap, Shoes: Target {old}, Watch/Ring: Target

As you can see from the picture below..
I was just waiting for someone to get hurt.
They were playing Star Wars Storm Troopers..
and no, no one got hurt.
I had visions of it ending real bad.
But this is how they play.. and the little sassy girl in the picture there..
she's the one that usually starts all the wrestling around.


********

A friend and I headed to San Francisco (Chinatown) for a photography workshop.
It was an awesome experience.. so much to take pictures of.
We walked for at least 3 hours..Lordy, my feet were hurting at the end of the day.
My friend was awesome enough to take this picture..


Jeans: TJ Maxx, Button Down Shirt/Long Sleeve Shirt (underneath): Forever 21, Shoes; H&M, Sunnies: Target

******

Busy in sewing some stuff in the craft room and errands...

Button Down Shirt: Target, Jeans: ?, Belt: Forever 21, Sandals: Old Navy, Necklace: Forever 21 or H&M

And for the record, my fly is open.
Of course, that would only happen to me.
And no need to zoom in on the picture..
trust me.. it's open.

Can't wait to see every one's outfits!

Linking up to What I Wore Wednesday at the Pleated Poppy

pleated poppy


20 comments:

Kimberlee Haag @ http://enoughfaithfortoday.blogspot.com/ said...

LOL! This cracked me up! My fly would be down too… Maybe part of th ereason I dont do WIWW… That and the fact that I only own sweats and PJ’s! XoXo

Barbara said...

I'm surprised that this hasn't happened to me yet, but I know the day is coming!

Jennifer said...

your outfits are super cute!! Love the tape on your photos too! :)

Susan said...

The pic including your line of sight made me LOL!
You look great as always - love those sunglasses. They're perfect.

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

Love that scarf....great outfits as usual :)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

Love all three outfits...the last one is so cute and casual. And I can totally understand worrying about your kids hurting each other...I have three year old twin boys and the older they get the harder they play with each other. Visiting from The Pleated Poppy!

Amy said...

Beautiful as usual! I don't have any of those button down shirts, I can never find a nice fitting, comfy one that's in my(nonexistent) clothing budget.

Linda Z said...

You're cracking me up with the arrows and your fly! :)

Love your button downs! I am started to wear them more, and really liking the classic feel. :)

EverydayMomStyle said...

I like the way your scarf is sort of tied at an angle, very cool- and great outfit!

Laura said...

You're hilarious! And I love your style!!

heartland farmhouse said...

my fly is down...haha!!!

i wish i could rock a skinny (slim legged)jean! not gonna happen! But you look GREAT!!!

theolivetree said...

you have great style! mine kids wrestle all the time...it usually ends with one of them crying.

Sharde said...

flor you look gorgeous in all of these pictures! i love it! im following you now- so do you live in the bay area since you went to SF? i live in the east bay! :)

sharde @ the style projects

{Amy} said...

you are just beautiful!
and you figured out how to do the tape thing on your pictures! i still can't find the tutorial i used, so i am glad you figured it out!

lauren said...

you are so adorable! how do you add the tape to your photos?!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Love your style and that tape is just adorable on the pictures. LOVE it!!

Heather said...

flor you amaze me! you are so gorgeous!

Lori said...

i'm new to your site and i totally love your style. amazing. i would wear EVERYTHING you have shown :)

http://www.penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

New reader and I'm enjoying getting to know you. Love your style.

Natalie
www.gossettgirl.com

Anna (A Newfound Treasure) said...

Cute, cute, cute! I like.

Anna
http://www.anewfoundtreasure.com