Wednesday, August 17, 2011

wiww - really quick.


This week has been a little crazy with school starting back up for my kids.
Needless to say, not many outfit pictures this time around.
This ones gonna be a fast read for you today :)

********

I have to say, I love this scarf.. but who in the heck wears a scarf when it's so
hot outside? Apparently, I do. I'm sure I got several "is she really wearing a scarf?!" looks as I
was out and about.

Lunch with some girlfriends.
I gained about 10 pounds at that lunch.. the food
and the company were the best.

Shirt/Scarf, crop pants: Gap, shoes: Old Navy, Watch: Target, Bracelet/Ring: H&M


My church outfit - and I'm still loving those red polka dot shoes.
And the black polka dot blouse was very comfortable.
A lot of polka dots going around over here.

Polka Dot blouse: H&M, Undershirt: Gap, Jeans: Express, Shoes: Payless, Earrings: Target




 I get tons of ideas and inspiration by
looking around at other outfits so I can't wait to see
what others are wearing!

Hope your week is fabulous!

Linking up at:


pleated poppy

7 comments:

Amy said...

Flor your hair looks fabulous in the second photo!! Loving the polka dots too!

wildruffle.com said...

I can't believe school has already started where you live! We don't begin until after Labor Day here in MN.

Jennifer said...

adorable outfits! :)

Jami said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Look how cute you are! I have yet to do a WIWW post. The pictures are really just too scary. Look forward to following along ;)

Melissa, SoChick! said...

School starts here on the 25th, between that and both my girls taking gymnastics, oh and girl scouts... eeek! :-) You look great and I still love those red shoes!

Sarah@totalbassetcase said...

Cute! Love that polka dot blouse!

lauren said...

you are adorable! i've always wanted a friend named flor:o)...so happy to find you in the blogosphere!!!!