Wednesday, August 24, 2011

wiww & inspired.


I just love all the fashion inspiration that is out there every week at the Pleated Poppy.
It gets me excited to try something different and step out of my comfort zone. I will say, I'm still having a hard time mixing florals, patterns and stripes. Everything I try to pair just doesn't seem to work.
 For now, it's fun to watch others mix it up :)

This outfit was inspired by Cate at Wild Ruffle.
As soon as I saw this outfit I knew I would be able to recreate it with the pieces already in my closet.
 I don't think I would have put this outfit together on my own.
Thanks Cate, for inspiring and helping a girl out :)

Button Down Shirt/Skirt: Forever 21, Belt: gifted, Ring/Bracelets: H&M, Watch: Target
Wedges: part of a shoe swap with sister.
{random: that blurry picture is driving me crazy}

*****
I attended a wedding over the weekend and got a little dressed up. It was a little chaotic that morning trying to get myself and 3 kids dressed in order to be at the church by noon.
Not fun. {Boo}.
I had on a little cardigan but took it off outside since it
was so darn hot.
Dress/Necklace/Earrings: Forever 21 {Jan '11}, Shoes: Target
My three babies all spiffied up.
{The little girl there on the left drove me crazy inside the church!}

Can't wait to see what everyone else is wearing!
Linking up at:

pleated poppy


11 comments:

Amy said...

You look beautiful all dressed up!

wildruffle.com said...

How fun to pop over here and see that I inspired your outfit! That's so awesome - I love how you re-created it.:) And your family is just beautiful, by the way!

Nicky said...

love both your looks... that dress is awesome.
I love the feather in your daughter's hair... adorable!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

Oh that second outfit- gorgeous! That color is amazing!

Linda Z said...

I'm just watching other people mix it up, too! :)

I love both your looks... wow the wedding outfit is stunning on you! And your children look gorgeous, too! :)

Sarah@totalbassetcase said...

Very cute outfits! Love the skirt with the white top...I may have to try to recreate that too :)

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

you look so darling (as usual!)
The first outfit is darling...might have to copy you...mmmk?!

xoxo
Cami
www.allthingslovelyblog.com

Shelly of The Daisy Diarie's! said...

Y'all look FABULOUS!
Your children are adorable.
New to your blog & love it!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Cheers!
Shelly xo

daisy-diaries.blogspot.com

kinze said...

those wedges are cute! and you and your kiddos are gorgeous!

Heidi Jo the Artist said...

Love the dress!!

Heather said...

You are stunning!