Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WIWW

Seriously, if it wasn't for WIWW at the Pleated Poppy
I don't think I would be wearing half of this stuff that's been sitting in my closet.
Life right now is just so busy that it's so hard to find the extra time to
figure out what to wear.
But I'm doing it.
And so very glad I'm doing it.



Shirt and Skirt: Forever 21, Belt: gifted, Shoes: Cathy Jean {old}

I had just gotten back from a doctors appointment and I was a bit grouchy.
See the bandage on my arm?
Oh, that stinkin' bandage was just horrible. And itchy. And just horrible.
I had to keep it on for 24 hrs and I lasted about 12 hours.
And just to keep it real.. these were some of the out takes {for obvious reasons}.
So glad I got rid of that bandage.



And my last outfit ...
Dress: Target, Shoes: {don't even remember, that's how old they are} Vest: Marshall's, Necklace: Target

My church outfit.
The dress is actually a strappy dress but I had to wear the vest over it.
Because, well, you know.. its church.
No need to show the goods at church is what I'm thinking.

And that's it.
It's late
and I promised myself that I would get to sleep before 1am
so that I would be somewhat functional in the morning.

Linking up to:
pleated poppy


12 comments:

Lindsay @ Aisle to Aloha said...

Flor-- you are adorable! That first outfit especially looks awesome on you. You have such a sweet blog! :)

Nicole@MissMommy said...

I'm so glad I found you and think you are adorable!. Your blog is so cute. I'm hosting a giveaway tomorrow and would love it if you stopped by :)
www.cdnmissmommy.blogspot.com

wildruffle.com said...

Ha! Way to not show the goods at church:) Super cute once again!

Brit @ JandMs Eye Candy said...

Oooops, we aren't supposed to show our goods at church? No wonder I keep getting looks from my pastor. ;) J/K. Love your style, both outfits rock! Glad I found your blog. Thanks for sharing, and have a great rest of your week :)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Melissa, SoChick! said...

Brit's comment ^ up there, made me giggle out loud.

I love the ruffled white tank... I need a ruffled shirt. Like, now.

southernscraps said...

Cute outfits. I too believe the goods should be covered at church. Thank goodness for vests and cardis!

Jennifer said...

love your super cute outfits!! :)

Object of Maya*ffection said...

ADORABLE outfits and I feel the SAME way! WIWW has gotten me to wear things that I haven't worn in ages!

Jodi said...

I didn't even notice the bandage till I read below the first pic :) Cute outfits - my fave's the first one. Love it!

Kim {Yep, they are all mine} said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! You MUST go to Tahoe if you're that close!!!!! Have a great day :)

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

The first outfit...my favorite!!! I totally want one just like it now!

Suzzie V said...

You are so adorable! I love the first outfit! Great picks!