Thursday, June 2, 2011

This morning I woke and saw this note on the table
from my daughter Jasmin {7 years old}...




And don't ask why they were getting their own cereal.

I definitely didn't win best mother award today
I'm not even sure what that award looks like to be honest with you.

But that's ok.
They were happy with their cereal.

On the bright side,
Im glad to know that Im raising an independent little girl
who one day will win that coveted award.

And for the record..
we did have milk.

******************************************************

I have a fever.
It's called baby fever.

And hanging around this precious little boy
is not making it any better.

A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.5, 1/15, ISO 200 
A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.5, 1/15, ISO 200

 
Can't you just feel that baby soft skin?

 Those perfectly groomed eyebrows
and wispy eye-lashes.

And when I close my eyes,
I can just smell his new baby smell.
You know what baby smell I'm talking about..the type you can't bottle up.

Oh it's perfection.
He is perfection
because he was created by a perfect Father.

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;"
Jeremiah 1:5

It's a fever I tell you.
And Tylenol is not going to help make it go away.





 







2 comments:

Jenni@Story of My Life said...

Your daughter sounds adorable. :) Cute blog you have here!

Anonymous said...

Those eyelashes are adorable!