Monday, May 9, 2011

SIMON SAYS..

I was playing Simon Says with the kids yesterday evening..
Simon said "Simon Says, free dance and shake your bootey."
And they busted out with these fine moves..

A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.2, 1/800, ISO 200

 
My son looks like he's doing a Walk Like an Egyptian move..
I'd like to think he acquired his dancing skills from his father.
Because mama doesn't dance like that :)

**

Simon Says..
Please grow.
Pretty pretty please.
I really need some cilantro.


A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.2, 1/160, ISO 200
And that's about the extent of my vegetable garden.
Small and pretty.
And hopefully soon bursting with cilantro, baby tomatoes and basil.

************************************************************

Snapped up this picture of my daughter today..
and it made me think of how small she actually is.
A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.2, 1/800, ISO 200
{focus feels off in this picture}

She is 3 years old going on 15.. seriously.
She is very confident, outgoing and knows what she wants.
Sometimes I forget that she is actually a little baby still..
well more like a toddler really..
but her attitude right now makes her seem older then she really is.
I have to remember that she IS still a baby..
even when she acts like a 15 year old.

A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.2, 1/1250, ISO 200

A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f2.2, 1/1600, ISO 200

 
*******************************************************

Isn't she just ADORABLE?
Her Cindy Crawford beauty mark is to die for..
A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f1.8, 1/2000, ISO 200


and her little toe nails are painted.
{oh be still my heart}

#1 A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f1.8, 1/500, ISO 200
#2 A-Mode, Focal Length: 35mm, f1.8, 1/1000, ISO 200
{Finally figured out how to create a collage!}

 I think I've got a bad case of baby fever.
And it doesn't seem to be going away any time soon.

No comments: